Last week (10/29/2015), in our Locker Room session we briefly discussed a few different topics:
- What it Means to be a Man and My Role
- Roles of Mom and Dad
- The 24/7 Dad
5 traits of a devoted and nurturing Father
- Self-Awareness – the 24/7 Dad is aware of himself as a man and aware of how important he is to his family… How well do you know yourself?
- Caring for Self – the 24/7 Dad takes care of himself in many ways… How well do you care for yourself?
- Fathering Skills – the 24/7 Dad knows his role in the family… How well do you “Father”?
- Parenting Skills – the 24/7 Dad nurtures his children… How well do you “Parent”?
- Relationship Skills – the 24/7 Dad builds and maintains healthy relationships with his children, wife/mother of his children, other family members, friends, and community… How well do you relate?
This week (11/5/2015), we will discuss:
- What it Means to be a Man
- Today’s Man
- Body Image